- Join Today call 336.524.1077
- NO CONTRACTS OPTIONS
- THE BEST BODY BUILDING EQUIPMENT!
- NO CROWDS! NO WAITING FOR EQUIPMENT!
- GREAT TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
- GREAT STAFF!
- FASTER 40 YARD SPRINT FOR FOOTBALL
- FASTER 60 YARD SPRING FOR BASEBALL
- JUMP HIGHER RUN FASTER
- PROFESSIONAL TESTING CENTER
- BEST ATHLETE TRAINING CENTER IN
Dec. 2004 - domain name is bought in the coaching office of Velocity Sports Performance by 22 year old Matt Ledbetter... www.TrainingValley.com
it is supposed to be a video reference site for body building, videos were produced after hours at velocity
for lifting tips and techniques
Jan. 2005 - TrainingValley.com is forgotten about and Matt goes into the antique business full time.
Dec. 2007 - Matt sees high school football coach - Hal Capps at dinner.. talks about coming on fridays to his weight lifting class
and coaching kids through speed & agility lessons.
Dec. 2007 - domain name is bought for the second time www.TrainingValley.com
May 2007 - very first Training Valley speed & agility camp is ran at Joe C Davidson park with 30 of Western football
players. Thats the same year they won the state championship.
July 2007 - Matt opens the first Training Valley location on South Church st. with 3 squat racks, a set of bumper plates, and turf.
no dumbbells, no other gym equipment. Training Valley is only for athletes, no adults, no weight loss, no boot camps...
July 2008 - Training Valley moves to 1001 Springwood Ave. Gibsonville into a 7500 sqft space -
- Matt also begins to sell used commercial gym equipment and creates Barbell Sales with Tim Cantor
- Matt keeps a few pieces here and there for the gym and before long is able to offer a 24 hour gym membership for customers
July 2009 - 2 guys walk in off the street and start working out at Training Valley doing crossfit... Scott B. and Erik K. later talk Matt into
affiliating with CrossFit
May 2009 - Erik K. moves back to California and Scott B. is appointed the Director of CrossFit at Training Valley.
- Tim Cantor wants to scale down Barbell Sales business model and only sell equipment out of his garage.
the business, remaining gym equipment inventory, and website BarbellSales.com is purchased for $5,000 from Tim.
Aug 2010 - Training Valley occupies the front building at 1001 springwood - 15,000 sqft location where the gym is half CrossFit
and Half body building equipment (due to the collecting of equipment through Barbell Sales)
Sept 1 2011 - Jennie gives birth to 7lb each twin boys KAI and JAX Ledbetter.
Sept 2011 to Sept 2013 - CrossFit gains popularity, CrossFit Training Valley is the only CrossFit in Burlington. Training Valley
now offers a 24 hour gym membership along with Training Athletes and CrossFit Classes
Jan 2014 - Matt and Jennie decide to move the 24hour gym out of Training Valley and call it KaiJax Gym -
- the space around the corner from Training Valley is rented and renovated
- baby Jet becomes the logo - an upward facing JET.
July 2014 - KaiJax Gym opens its doors as a full scale 24 hour gym.
- Training Valley still operates as CrossFit and speed/agility training center
- CrossFit director is fired and opens his own CrossFit 1 mile away from Training Valley
- Matt operates both KaiJax Gym and Training valley for a few months before deciding to sell CrossFit Training Valley.
Jan 2014 - Matt sells CrossFit Training Valley to Ryan and Daniel where Daniel moved on to open CrossFit Simplicity
and still runs it today.
Dec. 2017 - the Avenger Leg Press is acquired on a Friday and rolled into the gym... the rest is history!
THE KAIJAX GYM STORY